Assistance From the Blessed Trinity
Catholic Deliverance Books
In the event you need additional assistance discerning the difference between healthy and unhealthy devotions, please consider the following:
1. Spend a full day of rest (on Sunday) communing with the Blessed Trinity. During your prayer time, ask Jesus to show you any situations where you may have committed the sin of idolatry.
2. After asking the Blessed Trinity questions about your life, spend time in silence listening and discerning the Holy Spirit's guidance.
3. In the event the Lord shows you a need for repentance, please visit the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
4. If you need further assistance, please contact your parish priest to schedule an appointment for spiritual direction.
5. Ask your bishop to conduct a conference to help the faithful discern the difference between healthy and unhealthy devotions.